The problem of Roku account login is indeed quite annoying, but you can fix this problem by following the solutions that you can find on the web. Those are quite easy to understand and can fix the problem within minutes.
For all those who are using Roku devices, it is important to have a Roku account because it is this Roku account that helps manage and control everything in the Roku device. Creating a Roku account is quite easy, as you just need to add your basic information along with payment details (for adding a channel or buying a subscription). Moreover, your Roku Com Link Enter Code account will come into use when you are trying to activate your Roku device because you will have to open my Roku link page, which can only be opened if you have a Roku account.
If you have a Roku account, which was working smoothly until now, then you need to find out as to what has caused problems in your Roku account. There could be two reasons that could result in Roku account login problems, and we are going to discuss both the problems.
Problem #1: Forgot your password
If you can’t remember the password for your Roku Com Link login account, then you will have to reset it. For that, you need to know the email address for your Roku account. Moreover, you should have access to that email account, otherwise, you won’t be able to reset the password. If you know the email address and can access it as well, then here is what you are going to do:
- You need to visit ‘Roku.com/password/reset’ page on your computer or smartphone.
- If you see ‘My account’ page rather than ‘Forgot password’ page, then you are already signed into your Roku account. So, what you are going to do now is, open ‘Welcome’ menu from the top of the page followed by selecting ‘sign out’. Now, you will have to go to ‘roku.com/password/reset’ page again.
- When you see Forgot password page on the screen, you need to enter the email address that is associated with Roku account.
- Select ‘Submit’ button, and you will see a recovery email being sent to the email address that you have entered in the above step.
- If you haven’t received the email, then you need to check the spam folder, as sometimes emails do appear in the spam.
- Select the password recovery link that is given in the email. The link is only valid for an hour, so make sure you click the link within an hour. If the link doesn’t open in a new browser tab or window, then you will have to copy and paste the link into a new tab.
- On ‘create password’ page, you need to type in the new password that you want to use. Confirm the same by adding the same password in ‘enter password again’ field.
- You can now sign in using the new password.
Problem #2: Forgot your email address
You need to double check the email address that you have linked with the Roku account. For that, you need to follow below-mentioned steps:
- Press ‘Home Button’ on the Roku Link remote.
- Scroll up or down followed by selecting ‘settings’ option.
- Select ‘System’.
- Select the option that says, ‘About to view the email address’.
In case, you don’t have any access to your email account, then you will have to contact Roku help and support providers.