When you search for the best streaming service, then you will get ‘Netflix’ as the answer, and when you search for the best streaming device, then Roku Link is the name that is going to pop up on your computer screen. Those who are using these two products know they are using the best of both worlds and they brag about it.
Netflix is continuing more and more subscribers and there is nothing new in this because Netflix is the most exciting streaming services despite being into the market for the past several years. However, Netflix is not a flawless service because people have reported a number of connectivity problems in different devices, which turned out to be a real headache. The problem has particularly appeared while accessing Netflix on Roku. If you too are dealing with such problems, then learn how to solve Netflix connectivity problems in Roku in this tutorial, taken from the Netflix help center.
- Contact your network administrator in order to verify that broadcast services like Netflix, are compatible and are not blocked.
- Note that several public networks come with limited bandwidth.
If you are accessing a satellite internet or cellular data network:
- If possible, try to access another network. Internet connections over cellular or satellite data generally have lower speeds than cable or DSL connections.
Check the date and time settings
There may be a problem playing the video if the date and time of the device are incorrect.
- From the Roku main menu, select Settings.
- Depending on your Roku model, go to Time Zone or Time Zone and Clock.
- If the date and time of the device are correct, go to troubleshooting.
- If the date and time of the device are incorrect, correct the setting.
Test the Internet connection on the device
To confirm that the Roku Com Link Internet connection is working properly, see our instructions on How do I test the Internet connection on a Roku device?
Reboot the device
- Unplug the appliance for at least 1 minute.
- With the unit unplugged, press the power button on the unit to unload it.
- Plug the appliance back into the wall socket.
- Turn the unit on with the On/Off button.
Disable and reactivate the Roku player
To disable and reactivate the Roku device, see the instructions on how to disconnect Roku from your Netflix account. Then select the specific instructions for the Roku device model.
With that, you can fix the problem of connectivity that occurs in Netflix while accessing the service on Roku Com Link Activate. In case, you follow the steps, yet the problem remains as it is, then you can consult Roku experts, as they could help you get rid of this problem.