PlayStation Vue is a fast emerging Live TV subscription service, which is not confined to only Sony PlayStation devices but can be used on various other platforms such as Roku, Android, Apple and so on. PlayStation Vue has a large repertoire of content, sourced from top channels, which users can enjoy. PlayStation Vue or as it is popularly called ‘PS Vue’ can be accessed on all types of Roku devices such as Roku TV, Roku Express, Roku Premiere, and Roku Streaming Stick. However, in order to access the service on Roku, users need to follow PSVue com activate Roku guide because that’s the only way of enjoying what PlayStation Vue has in the offing.
PlayStation Vue streams content from various top channels such as:
- Animal Planet
- Disney XD
- National Geographic
- TLC and many more.
PlayStation Vue in its attempt to keep things organized has created a number of packages and added the channels in those packages. If you want to watch content from PlayStation Vue, then you can go through those packages, which are available at different prices. So, you need to take a look at the details of the package and compare it with your requirements. The package that suits your requirements the closest is the one you should go for.
What packages does PlayStation Vue offer?
There are four packages to choose from in PlayStation Vue, which are:
- Access Package
- Core Package
- Elite Package
- Ultra Package
These packages are available on the monthly subscription basis, so you will have to pay the above-mentioned amounts every month to keep the channels running in an uninterrupted manner. However, these packages will only work if you have properly setup PS Vue app on Roku.
Details Of PlayStation Vue Packages
This is the cheapest of all the packages. The package offers 55+ channels, which include Disney, Disney XD, CNBC, Discovery, National Geographic, HGTV, Discovery Family and Investigation Discovery, etc.
This is the second package, which contains more than 70 channels. You will get all the channels included in the Core Package along with many more such as ESPNews, Alternative, BTN, BTN Alternative, Yes, Golf, Sundance, SEC Network, TCM and IFC, etc.
This is a premium package offered by PlayStation Vue, which contains 100+ channels. With this package, you’ll be able to watch all the channels included in Core and Access packages along with other channels such as Pacific, Central, Sprout, Disney Fusion, VH1, MH1 and many more.
The last package on the list is Ultra Package, which is the most expensive of them all. It includes all the channels that are available on PlayStation Vue.
Features Of PlayStation Vue
Before we get down to the PSVue activate Roku process, let’s discuss some of the features of the streaming service:
- PlayStation Vue allows you to enjoy streaming on five devices at a time.
- This is a no-contract service, which you can cancel anytime you want. Moreover, the company won’t charge anything else except what’s being written on their website.
- The platform allows you to create 10 separate profiles on Cloud-based DVR, which is used to recording movies, TV shows or any other content that you wish to watch later on. Go to app’s settings to activate this feature.
- The platform provides a feature to parents to apply parental controls for barring children from watching content that is not meant for them.
How To Add PlayStation Vue On Roku?
In order to activate PlayStation Vue on the Roku media streaming player, you must have a valid Roku account because it is with the help of this account that you will be able to log into Roku channel store, download the PlayStation Vue app and install it. Upon receiving the access to Roku Channel Store, you can add PS Vue app and activate it from www psvue com activate Roku link.
How to add PlayStation Vue To Roku?
- Hold ‘Roku Remote’ in your hand and press the ‘Home’ button on it to open the device’s home screen.
- As you see the Roku’s ‘Home’ screen, you need to toggle to the ‘Streaming Channels’ option.
- To open the ‘Roku Channel Store’, you need to press ‘Ok’ on the ‘Streaming Channels’ followed by pressing the right arrow button on the remote to begin the search.
- Enter ‘PlayStation Vue’ followed by selecting the ‘Add Channel’ option.
How To Do PlayStation Vue Roku Activation?
- Following the aforementioned steps, you will be able to add PlayStation Vue on your Roku streaming player. Now, you will have to move to the activation process.
- On your Roku remote, press the ‘Home’ button to return to the Roku home screen.
- Launch PlayStation Vue app and you are going to receive an activation code.
- On your computer, smartphone or tablet, launch a web browser.
- You need to visit the activation page, i.e., psvue com activateRoku enter code to activate the channel.
- Enter the activation code in the right field to activate the app on your Roku media streaming player.
- In case, you enter the correct activation code, but wrong login credentials, then you will experience PlayStation Vue Error 5001, which won’t go until you take help of experts.
How To Enjoy PlayStation Vue Free Trial?
As you activate the app on Roku, you will be able to access all the channels that are present in PlayStation Vue. The app offers a 7-day free trial, which you should definitely make use of in order to analyze as to what the app has to offer and whether the content fulfils your requirements or not.
To start your free trial, you need to select the ‘PlayStation Vue login’ option in your PlayStation Vue account followed by entering your sign in details. In case, you don’t have an account on PS Vue, then you can easily create one by selecting ‘Create Account’ option.
As far as PlayStation sign up is concerned, you just need to enter a valid email of yours, a strong password consisting of upper and lower case alphabets, numerals, special characters. Along with that, enter your payment details and that’s it, you’re account has been created and your 7 days free trial is also active.
Should you come across any issue while activating PlayStation Vue on Roku Streaming Player, then you can take the help of Roku PS Vue support providers. Call us to get the best solution for all the errors/glitches you face during the activation process.