Have you ever tried to move the Roku channel from its existing place to a new one or tried to delete it? If not, then this process is quite simple. With simple steps, you can move your favorite channel on the top of the Roku screen and delete the irrelevant ones from there. There are two different approaches to accomplish this process. One way is via supported device and another through Roku link itself with Remote. Before deleting any channel, don’t forget to check the subscription first. If the subscription cycle ends in a day or two, then the channel will stop broadcasting after it gets removed but if the cycle has number of days remaining, then the content will remain accessible from the player.
Steps for removing the paid subscription.
- Go to ‘My Roku’ from the smartphone or computer.
- Login to the account with available login details.
- Click ‘Manage subscriptions’ and delete the particular channel.
How to remove a channel from the home screen.
- From home screen, press the ‘Home’ button of your Roku remote and select the channel you want to remove.
- Press ‘X’ to delete the selected channel.
- Tap ‘Ok’ to confirm the move.
How to remove a channel from the Roku store?
- Go to the home screen and select the channel with the help of Roku com link remote.
- From the ‘Streaming channels’ option, you will find the list of channels currently installed.
- When you select the channel, a drop-down menu will appear. Select ‘Delete’ from the given options.
Removing channel through the app
If you have installed Roku app in the smartphone, then you can remove the channel through the below-mentioned steps:
- Open ‘Channels’ and hold the channel you want to remove.
- Click ‘Remove’ from the given options.
- If the channel you are searching for is not displaying, then you need to refresh the list by enabling data connection on the smartphone.
How to move channels within the Roku store
When you install any channel, it automatically adds to the home screen of your Roku interface. The last one will display on the top and first at the bottom. In case, you want to bring the last one on the top, you can move it with the help of the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the channel list’ with the remote.
- Press ‘Directional keys’ to search the favorite channel.
- Once found out, long press on it to move to the desired location.
- Press the ‘Asterisk’ key if you want to move the channel on the top.
- Tap ‘Ok’ in the last to confirm.